The Indianapolis Industrial Center (IIC) is comprised of four warehouses, two large outdoor service pads (one of which is enclosed and accessed through electronic keypad) and one office building located on 19.5 acres of industrially zoned land (I-4-U). The IIC offers outstanding value through its unique features, active rail service, interior bridge cranes (lifting capacity to 25 tons) and flexible leasing opportunities.
The center is strategically located in Indianapolis providing convenient access to I-65. From I-65, trucks can access I-70, I-465, I-74, and I-69, allowing service to 65% of the nation’s population within a one-day truck delivery radius.
The site is actively served by CSX. The facility also simplifies rail car management by offering six rail spurs. Each of five spurs serves indoor rail sidings with the sixth available for rail car storage.
There are 4 warehouse/manufacturing buildings on the site; each offering its own distinct set of features including interior bridge cranes, indoor truck and rail sidings, heavy duty floors, 22 to 40-foot ceiling clearance, drive-in doors, truck docks and more. Surveillance cameras now provide an additional layer of security for tenants.
An office building allows our tenants to set up a professional office space if they want more administrative presence on-site.
Please use the drop down menu above to review each building listing.
These are unique features that are rare to find at one location. When you combine the facilities with the bundle of services you need (and only those you need), you have a winning combination.
- Over 180,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing space situated on 19.5 acres.
- Indoor rail sidings and truck wells.
- Drive-in grade level access.
- Standard dock access.
- Rail Service through CSX.
- Secured outdoor concrete storage pads with grade level access.
- Interior bridge cranes with lifting capabilities to 25 tons!
- 480 V power service.
- Up to 40-foot ceiling height.
- Zoned I-4-U the highest level of industrial zoning.
- Park-wide surveillance system.
- Convenient bus access for your workforce.