As we enter fourth quarter, we are pleased to announce that our Summer updates are either completed or nearing completion:
- Over 30,000 square feet were enclosed to enhance our yard storage options.
- 58 programmable LED lights installed in our warehouses
- 34 new LED lights installed in warehouse offices.
- One new ADA restroom remodel
- Upgraded wireless bridges for telecom support
The Indianapolis Industrial Center offers four rail-served warehouses and an office building on nearly 20 acres of property zoned I-4. The property is served by two bus lines (one E-W and the other N-S) including the new Indygo Red Line. 110,000 SF of yard storage make it a great location for local contractors to set up storage yards. Interior bridge cranes offer lifting capabilities of up to 25 tons! Contact us for more information about space availability.