Indianapolis Industrial Center
The Indianapolis Industrial Center offers 174,000 SF of warehouse, 115,000 SF of Yard Storage and Office Space dedicated to “Heavy Duty Logistics Support“. If you need rail service, heavy lifting or high bay industrial warehousing for your operation, look no further! By offering unique facilities with robust industrial features, we fill a gap in our client’s supply chain needs.
Consider the facilities:
- Nearly 180,000 square feet of warehousing space also suitable for manufacturing, situated on 19.5 acres.
- Indoor and outdoor rail and truck docks.
- Drive-in grade level access.
- Standard dock access.
- Rail Service through: CSX.
- Secured outdoor concrete storage pads with grade level access.
- Interior bridge cranes with lifting capabilities to 25 tons!
- 480 V power service.
- Up to 40 foot ceiling height.
- Zoned I-4-U the highest level of industrial zoning.
- Park-wide surveillance system.
- Convenient bus access for your workforce.
These are unique features that are rare to find at one location. When you combine the facilities with the bundle of services you need (and only those you need), you have a winning combination.