Indianapolis Industrial Center
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.
The Indianapolis Industrial Center is strategically positioned to provide your company with “Heavy Duty Logistics Support“, whether your business is local, regional or national in scope. By offering unique facilities with robust industrial features, we fill a gap in our client’s supply chain needs.
Consider the facilities:
- Over 180,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing space situated on 19.5 acres.
- Indoor rail sidings and truck wells.
- Drive-in grade level access.
- Standard dock access.
- Rail Service through: CSX.
- Secured outdoor concrete storage pads with grade level access.
- Interior bridge cranes with lifting capabilities to 25 tons!
- 480 V power service.
- Up to 40 foot ceiling height.
- Zoned I-4-U the highest level of industrial zoning.
- Park-wide surveillance system.
- Convenient bus access for your workforce.
These are unique features that are rare to find at one location. When you combine the facilities with the bundle of services you need (and only those you need), you have a winning combination.