The Indianapolis Industrial Center (IIC) is presenting its urban warehouse for lease.
The convenient location at 3000 Shelby Street combined with bus service by the RedLine bus and Indygo #16 bus provide more options for employee transit. I-65 is just a mile away allowing easy distribution access to Indianapolis and all of Central Indiana.
The warehouse features include:
- 37,000 SF of heated warehouse space
- 22 ft. clear heights, office space
- potential for CSX rail service if desired.
- Roof replacement in 2006
- Upgrades to HVAC and other facility features.
- Adjacent outdoor enclosure allowing for safe storage of equipment, vehicles or process materials.
- 18 remote viewing surveillance cameras providing real time visibility
- Koorsen security
Please review the highlighted brochure 3000 S Shelby St Bldg 5 and contact Tony Hupp for information: (317) 713-2116; email@example.com
About the Indianapolis Industrial Center: The IIC offers 178,000 square feet of warehouse space in four facilities. The property is zoned I-4. Rail service, convenient local and Interstate shipping make this location attractive for those seeking easy access in an urban setting.