Considering the recent surge in COVID infections, we are posting our “COVID-19 Statement” again to encourage our tenants, guests, neighbors, and contractors to remain vigilant against the continuing spread of this virus:
The Indianapolis Industrial Center is active in monitoring the changing status of the spread of COVID-19. Our efforts include:
- Actively providing updates to tenants regarding recommended tenant practices in curbing the spread of the disease.
- Educating our own employees as to proper hygiene practices and requiring their use.
- Using of masks by our employees when proper social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Encouraging tenants to have their own COVID response plan.
- Pro-actively requesting the use of masks, hand sanitizer and social distancing, when appropriate, by our contractors, vendors and guests.
We are pleased to be of service and will use continuous improvement processes to add, refine and expand our protections against COVID-19 as recommended by the CDC and as advanced by the Building Owners and Managers Association.