The Indianapolis Industrial Center is active in monitoring the changing status of the spread of COVID-19. Our efforts include:
- Actively providing updates to tenants regarding recommended tenant practices in curbing the spread of the disease.
- Educating our own employees as to proper hygiene practices and requiring their use.
- Use of masks by our employees when proper social distance cannot be maintained.
- Encouraging tenants to each have their own COVID response plan.
- Proactively requiring the use of masks, hand sanitizer and social distancing by our contractors, vendors and guests.
- Per the Governor’s mandate, we would request the use of masks upon entry to any of our facilities.
We are pleased to be of service to our tenants and guests and will use continuous review and improvement of protections as recommended by the CDC and as supported by the Building Owners and Managers Association.
State of Indiana Link: https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/index.htm
Marion County Link: http://marionhealth.org/covid-19/
Developing a COVID plan: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
Vaccinations and Testing: The state of indiana is posting updates to the changing status of COVID-19 as well as testing and vaccination registration. Find the detail at the following link: https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/files/20_COVID%20vaccine%20update%201-20-21.pdf